"Amanda merits the strongest possible consideration by potential clients. She is an outstanding strategist, writer, collaborator and manager."
"I found Amanda to be an ideal partner in laying the groundwork for the site’s social media agenda. She is an enthusiastic and clear communicator with deep digital knowledge and a wonderful work ethic. The guidelines and precise instruction she provided to team members about social media will, no doubt, prove invaluable to the enterprise’s ongoing success."
- Donna Sapolin, Vice President, Editorial Director & General Manager, Next Avenue
"Amanda is a pleasure to work with. She is highly creative, and was able to quickly grasp our needs as an organization, synthesizing input from diverse internal stakeholders...I would highly recommend working with Amanda."
- Christy Carpenter, CEO, Winthrop Rockefeller Institute (former Chief Operating Officer, Paley Center for Media, where she was my client)
"Amanda is an impressive strategic thinker who can successfully shape and shepherd new projects through approval stages to execution. She thoughtfully navigates collaborative work environments to bring new ideas to fruition.”
- Kristen Taylor, Founder, Saucy Magazine
“For several years, Amanda was my editor and oversaw the development of content on the P.O.V. website. She is incredibly smart, very creative and passionate about the Web. She gave us very useful, clear feedback on our content proposals, and contributed greatly to the success of our Webby Award-winning P.O.V. website. I miss working with her!”
- Theresa Riley, Supervising Producer, BillMoyers.com (former Director of P.O.V. Interactive -- I was her editor while I was at PBS, and after I left, she hired me to write a column for P.O.V.)
"Amanda is a focused manager, who can make sure a project moves forward to completion. She is great to work with, very personable, and has a fun side to go along with her serious side. Most importantly, she gets the job done and does it well."
Mark Glaser, Editor, MediaShift (I was Mark's editor when I worked at PBS)
"Amanda is smart. She is also a great collaborator, a very sharp editor...and I believe Amanda's recommendations were pivotal to our success. I would hire her again in a heartbeat."
- Tim Songer, President, Interactive Knowledge (client)